The Body Shop Haul

As I was walking past The Body Shop I noticed a great deal 20% of all purchases so I went in to have a little mooch and may of walked out with a few items. As I got to the till I was made aware of another deal 'spend £25 or more and get £13 of a product' So I was able to pick up a Moisture Foundation for free!

I picked up some Bath Gloves for £4 which I needed to start my gradual tan routine for summer, They are in a lovely Coral colour which I may of fell in love with when I saw them.

I then picked up a smooth and soften foot file for £6 which is perfect for getting my feet into summer mode as most the products I've purchased over the last few weeks have been a bit pants.

I was also after a new body moisturizer and found one in my favourtie scent Satsuma, But it was oddly named Body Puree. It was priced at £8 which may be a bit expensive but it does smell amazing, honest!

I then picked up some Exfoliant body scrub's to go with my gloves in the scent's Mango and Pink Grapefruit, which I would normally avoid but I was feeling adventurous and thought I would try something new.



I had then finally spent enough to get £13 of a product so I had a little look in the make up section and thought I would try there foundation so I picked up shade 02 which is light, but I also noticed some blusher and one caught my eye which was Bubblegum, a lovely light pink shade which look's amazing! It cost £8 so hopefully it will look good on.




So all the product's I brought should of cost £49 but with the 20% saving and free foundation it only cost £25.20!

I will do an in depth review into all these product's, Have you brought anything from The Body Shop that you fell in love with?

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

2 comments:

  1. That blush looks gorgeous! :) I'm a huge fan of the Body Shop body butters! X

    ReplyDelete