TRESemme Hairspray Review

I'm a massive fan of TRESemme hairspray I've been using it for a good 2 year's or so now and it is always a must buy for me. I have 3 can's on the go at the moment my everyday at home one Extra Hold Salon Finish, and a sample size one or handbag size from my March Glossybox which will come in useful, Also my current handbag hairspray with is the Superior Hold.



Both promise to be fast drying and to be brush out easily products, which I 100% agree with, They also have a really nice scent and don't seem to be to over powering, they do last all day which is great but I always like to carry a spare bottle in case of any emergencies.

The price of the TRESemme Hairspray is extremely good the 100ml handbag can's are £1.85, the 250ml can's are £2.69, and the salon size 500ml are £4.69.

So do you have any hairspray product's who just can't live without? Let me know!

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment