Lush Secret Garden Bath Bomb Review

One of the main reason's I go to Lush is for there Bath Bomb's, I adore them! I have a little list of favorite's and always try to pick up one of two new one's when I go shopping. Today I tried Secret Garden for the first time and was pleasantly surprised.



When you pop it in the bath is take's a while to start to fizz but once it does the colour's come out lovely and blend really well, Once you're in the bath you will notice the really nice sweet smell with smell's really fresh and last's on your skin all day!



But the really secret is the lovely petal's which come floating out of the bath bomb! They fill your bath and look amazing, it was a really nice treat.



Do you have any favorite bath bomb's from Lush? Let me know to see if they are on my favorite list!

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment