SS13 Pamper Morning

It's always important to have a little me time and so I thought I was very much due a pamper morning, Here's a list of thing's I have used this morning :

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Paint in shade Pomegranate - £3.99 
The Body Shop Chocomania Shower Cream - £4.00
Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Soothing Gel Cream - £4.99
London Fruit and Herb Company Strawberry and Vanilla Fool Tea - £1.45
Lush The Brightside Bubble Bar - £4.25
Lush Cosmetic Warrior Face Mask - £5.95

The first thing I did was run my bath and added the Easter special Lush The Brightside bubble bar, the smell is amazing, my mum said when I picked it up that is was almost edible which I 100% agree. It smells like oranges which is one of my favorite scents. Once you run it under you're running water the water turn's orange and feels lovely against your skin.



I then washed my body using The Body Shop's Chocomania Shower cream, it was first brought for my mum as a Christmas gift but somehow didn't make it to her! It has a lovely rich chocolate smell to it and leaves my skin feeling really nourished. After washing my body I just had a nice relaxing 30 minute soak and then got out to start on some more pampering essentials.

I used Garnier Body Soothing Gel Cream which is advertise fast absorbing and has a lovely peach scent, I think this product is great although I would say it doesn't absorb as quick as I would like, However I still think it a great product to use after the bath.

I then used my Lush Cosemetic Warrior Face mask which is an amazing must have product if you have spot prone skin! While I wait 10 minute's for it to work it's magic I like to have a cup of Strawberry and Vanilla Fool tea which has a lovely taste and is really relaxing, for the price you get 20 tea bags which is just right for me to last a week. Although I can only seem to find this product in Holland and Barrett it would be lovely to see it on more shelves!



After all that pampering the last thing for me to do is my nails, I have used Barry M Hi Shine Gelly Paint today and am still loving this product hopefully I shall be getting some more shade's soon, I still haven't found a decent base/top coat so that shall be on my shopping list for tomorrow.



So do any of you have any blog post's about your pamper day/evenings? Let me know by leaving the link below, I would love to have a look!

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment