Lush Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb

This bath bomb is one of my favorites, I bought it because it looked really cute and was quite cheap at £2.85 also the sale's assistant explained it was a really sweet smell, so I was extremely happy when I finally was able to use it!



The smell was gorgeous, it was really fruity and sweet it smelt almost like a cotton candy. The water went bright pink almost straight away which is always a plus for me ,But I must say this is defiantly a must buy and will be appearing on my favorite list.




I can't wait to go back to Lush and see what other Fluffy Egg's they have!


What are your favorite bath product's? Let me know!

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

2 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous, I haven't tried any of the Easter stuff yet.
    If you want to try something different, I'd definitely recommend the "You've been mangoed" bath melt. It just leaves your bath beautiful and creamy and it does a great job at moisturising too! The smell is incredible, if you like your fruity scents!

    I followed. Could you check out my blog please? :)
    http://www.imleighbeauty.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have a look at the ''You've been mangoed'' , I've just brought The Brightside and hopefully I'll be buying The Immaculate Eggception which look's really awesome =]

      Will follow your blog now =] xxx

      Delete