Spring 13' Haul

Today I went to Oxford to have a little mooch, I went into Primark, PaperChase, Boot's, Lush and HMV. So here is some beauty product's I've brought:

Blusher Brush - Primark £1.50
Foundation and Concealer Brush - Primark £1.50
Mint Carmex - Primark £1.50
Vaseline Original - Primark £1.20
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - Boots £6.99
Dove Invisible dry Deo - Boots £2.35
17 Top Coat- Boots £3.99
17 Base Coat - Boots £3.99




Immaculate Eggception - Lush £6.95
You've Been Mangoed - Lush £3.10
Each Peach Hand Massage - £5.50
Stepping Stone Foot Scrub - Lush £2.95




I will be doing an in depth review on all the product's, Hope you enjoyed having a look at what I bought! Have you been shopping recently and what did you buy?

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

2 comments:

  1. Would love to see a review on the brushes...always been tempted to pick them up! ♥


    girlspriorities.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete