Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush Review

Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush Cranberry - £12 available www.jellypongpong.com 

I received this product in my March Glossybox and my first thought was 'oh no it's bright red!' I have quite a natural make up routine and was really worried as to how I was going to wear the lip blush but it turn out to be amazing!

The first thing I liked was texture it was extremely light and felt really hydrating, it didn't have an over bearing smell to it and lasted all night, So no need to re apply ever few hour's.

I wore it out on a night out with the family and was drinking pretty much all night, The great thing about this product was that it didn't leave a lipstick mark on the rim of the glass, which for me is a massive bonus as I personally hate lipstick stains!

My sister, mum and me wearing the lip product!

The only downside to the product is that it's only available in 2 shade's Cranberry or Marshmallow pink, I will be purchasing the Marshmallow pink soon and will do a second review on that shade.

Keep In Touch XoXoXo

1 comment:

  1. I adore Marshmallow pink, its beautiful x

    http://xobeautybypaulaxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    Paula x

    ReplyDelete