Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Review

I have heard so much about Elizabeth Arden product's but never brought one, mainly due to the price I was put of buying one but when I got a sample tube in my Glossybox I was rather pleased and couldn't wait to try it out.



The cream I would say is more like a gel with a sticky texture and a rather nice caramel smell, you only need about 2 pea side amounts for your face and then a little smear for any dry area's you need to protect, For me its mainly behind my knee's and I have a small dry patch at the top of my legs.



When applying the cream you will feel very sticky and look really shiny. So I would suggest using this product just before bed and not just before you go out! But after a few uses's I did notice a massive difference in my face and was extremely surprise and happy with the result.

So do you have any cream you love or loathe? Let me know!

Keep In Touch XoXoXo

1 comment:

  1. Love how you have photographed it, I got this in a glossy box loved mine!

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete