Models Own Strawberry Tart Scented Nail Paint Review

I haven't done much research into Model Own product's and have only ever really glanced at the products when I've seen them in Boots.



The paint smell it quite strong at first and then after about 15 minutes the smell of Strawberry Tart come's through, it also goes on patchy so you do need 2 coat's, it is a lovely spring colour though.  I found it took a while to dry as well so I was sat with wet nail's for a good 5 minutes which was annoying .


I wasn't blown away by the quality of the Models Own nail paints and for £5 I'm really not sure they are worth the price tag, I'm not sure if anyone else has had the same problems as me but I won't be repurchasing any time soon.



Do you own any nail paint's from Models Own? Let me know if you like them or not!

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

1 comment:

  1. I find Models Own a bit hit & miss to :/ Some of my polishes from them are amazing and some of them are really gloopy and don't apply very well :s It's so strange :') xo

    ReplyDelete