Monu Warming Aromatic Mask Review

I'm a massive fan of using face masks and was super excited to receive one in my March Glossybox. I had not heard of the brand Monu before so I did have a little look online and all the review's seemed great, So I was excited to try the Warming Aromatic Mask.



I was a bit let down by the mask the first thing I noticed was the bottle, it was extremely hard to read the instruction's and the description as the writing is in such a bright green shade it just blended in with the bottle,  I also noticed when I put it on it didn't have a warming sensation with was a big let down but also the smell was extremely over powering. The other thing I disliked was the fact you have to cleanse/tone your face before applying and then tone again after using the mask, this massive routine kind of took the fun out of doing a face mask, but maybe it's just me being lazy.



It did how ever leave my face feeling refreshed and was noticeably clearer, so maybe try this product if you don't have such a sensitive nose!

I did think maybe it was just me being fussy, so I have used this product a further two times but still can not get along with it. So sorry to say I will not be re purchasing the Monu Warming Aromatic Mask.

Do you have any face mask's you love? Let me know so I can a little look!

Keep In Touch XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment