Boots Haul March 2013

So the other day I went into boots to get some lunch and oh dear the lovely 3 for 2 promotion was on most products and I ended up buying a rather expensive lunch!

I have heard a lot about Soap & Glory product's from other blogs and family member's but the price put me of, that's until I went passed the travel sized bottles which were reasonably priced at £2.50 with the 3 for 2 offer so I ended up buying;

Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em Body Buff - £2.50 50ml
Flake Away - £2.50 50ml
Hand Food - Free! 50ml

There was also an offer for a free Butter Yourself pot if you spent £10 or more, So I also picked up:

Arch De Triumph Two Step Shaping & Highlighting Crayon - £8.00 
Butter Yourself Five Fruits - Free! 300ml




Also while I was in the store I had a look for a new Toner/Cleanser and a Tea Tree & Witch Hazel one caught my eye. Also in the 3 for 2 promotion I picked up:

Night Treatment Gel - £3.59 75ml
Cleansing and Toning Lotion - £3.59 150ml
Shine Control Day Moisturiser - Free! 75ml




And just as I thought I was done I went passed a promotion stand which was advertising Models Own Scented Nail Varnish So I also picked up:

Strawberry Tart - £5.00 14ml




Then I was done and safety on my way to the till! Have you brought any goodies with the 3 for 2 promotion at boot's, let me know =]

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment