Lush Cosmetic Warrior Face Mask Review

For a 21 year old I think I must have a typical 16 year old face! I get awful breakout's and get some nasty red blemish's. So I have gone on the hunt recently for a good face mask to use in the evening once or twice a week.

The best one so far out of all the one's I've tired has to be Lush's Cosmetic Warrior which is priced at £5.95, as it's made with all fresh ingredient's it only last's a month. The main ingredient's are Kaolin, Fresh Grapes, Garlic, Egg's, Honey, Cornstarch and Tea Tree Oil, As it is a fresh mask you must store it in the fridge.

The smell is quite strong as it's smell really fresh and almost like as outdoor smell, when I put it on my face it does smell really strong but once I wash it off it doesn't linger which is great, I have to apply the mask quite thick but when putting it on my face it feel's so cooling and I can feel it attacking my spot's straight away!


I found using it for around two weeks cleared my skin nicely and it started to work on leaving my red blemishes faded, this is a great product for anyone with spot prone skin.


So do you have any great face mask's I can try? Please leave some suggestion's below!

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo 

No comments:

Post a Comment