Soap And Glory Sugar Crush Review

This has to be my favorite product by Soap and Glory, the smell is divine! It has a really sweet sickly smell that reminds me of when I had to many sweets as a kid for some reason. But for £6.50 you get 500ml , which I think is a great buy.



The texture is really light and soothing it also foams up well I only need a small blob to use on my whole body, I find the scent stays on my skin all day and make it feel all soft. For some reason I did think the product would have sugar in it but then realise it must be the scent of sugar, unless I can't feel it!

But I think this is a great shower/bath wash and I really enjoy using it. Do you have any I should check out?

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried this one, I really like Clean on Me though x

    ReplyDelete