Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream Review

I recently purchased Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage cream from Body Care for £5.00. I have problems with my nails and the skin around my nails for quite a long time now, since I was little I used to bite my nails and in order for me to stop this I started to bite the skin around my nail's resulting in me now at the grand age of 22 still biting the skin around my nails!

So I was on the hunt for a cream or oil to soften my skin around my nails and in the hope of achieving perfect nails I might be able to stop biting the skin around my nails. I had a long look around most of my favorite shops but couldn't find a suitable one so I settle with a Sally Hansen one.




The pot is quite small for £5 you get 11.3g, it does have a lovely Apricot Oil scent though. I applied it onto my nails before going to bed and then left it all night, I applied it on quite thick and in the morning it had sunk in - or rubbed all over my bed sheets! But my skin did feel amazing soft and noticeable softer, I was surprised by the results even after one use my skin feels great.

I then left it a few days and started to feel the need to re apply the cream, as it didn't have any instructions on the back of the packet I figured I would use it when need be. The only downside I would not advise you use it on cut skin or sore skin as it does hurt quite a bit.

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment