Palmer's Cocoa Butter, Gradual Tan Review

I've had a few fake tan disasters over the years but I've finally found the perfect one for me! I was advised to try Palmer's Cocoa Butter's Gradual Tan, as I use some of there products already it was a brand I could trust.



You get 250ml and it comes in a bottle with a pump top for easy application. I use a tanning mitt to apply the lotion and finds it goes on much better with the mitt. I try to exfoliate before every use and then next day I use a body butter to try keep the tan on longer.



The smell is a very mild fake tan smell, I do find it stinks the room out though but the results are great. I always have a streak free tan which is buildable, I think this tan is great for people who are a bit scared of using a branded fake tan, like me!

I love this product and 100% recomended it.

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment