MAC goodies!

I decided to treat myself to a new eye shadow and thought I would purchase one from MAC! As I had never been into the mini shop in Debenham's in Oxford I was rather excited! They were lovely in the store no pretty women experiences thank heavens, and really helpful.

I picked up Nocturnelle Frost in the 1.5g mini pot which cost £12, it's a really nice deep purple color which I feel suits my eyes well. When swatched it stays really deep and blends quite well, I'm really excited to try out this product for a special occasion as I think it's rather expensive as an every day eye shadow!





I also recently brought an item from a blog sale a MAC Lipstick in naturally eccentric, which is a really nice nude color. When swatched it comes across barely visibly but once applied onto my lips it shows up quite nicely. I feel blog sales are a great way to get bargains on some highly priced item's and recently I've been enjoying them rather a lot!


Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment