Sally Hansen French Manicure Kit Review

As I was having a little mooch in TXMaxx I picked up a Sally Hansen Manicure Set for only £3.99 instead of the retail price of £5.30. The set includes French White Tip, Nearly Nude Paint and Self-adhesive guides.

I found this kit really easy to use and was extremely happy with the result's, the Self-adhesive guides were easy to peel off and easy to apply they also stay on my nails well, instead of curling or catching. The White tip were really easy to apply as the brush is quite small so you don't go over your nails much. I also love the fact the Nearly Nude paint goes on my nails as well as going over the white tip without making the colour dirty or faded.



I found the paint stayed on for around 4 day's before starting to look chipped and messy, I can't wait to try out some more Sally Hansen product's but only from TXMaxx as the price for Sally Hansen in a store can be a bit pricey.

Do you own any Sally Hansen product's, what are your favorite's?

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment