Nails Inc Neon Portobello Nail Varnish Review

I received this product in my June Glossybox and fell in love with the shade, It is such an amazing shade. I can not wait to try out some more on the Neon shades from the Nails Inc range and at only £11 the price isn't to bad.



I love how with Nails Inc my nails don't seem to chip or damage as badly as they do with some other brands. I find the varnish goes on well and you can sometimes get away with just one coat and a top coat, with this shade to get a really neon affect I would always apply too shades to get that really wow factor for it.

Do you have any shades from the new Neon Range? I really want to try the hot pink one (Notting Hill Gate) that would be a great going out shade. I'm not to keen on the look of the Neon Yellow shade though!

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! Definitely following now, stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete