Soap and Glory Slim Wear Review

I picked up this little bargain from the Poundshop, for £1 you get 190ml of a puff draining peptide balm! I didn't even realise Soap And Glory did items like this one I thought it was only make up and bath items. It's a product that reduces the look of cellulite on the top of leg's or wherever you have any cellulite.



The smell is rather strange it smells like gone of gum not like any of the other Soap and Glory products, when applying the cream it feels really cold and almost tingly like applying cream straight out of the fridge even if it been sat on a shelf in a room temperature room. I've been using it for around a month now and can kind of see an improvement on my cellulite my legs seem smoother and the cellulite is less visible.



I'm still not sure if I like this product or not, I think i'll be having a look at some other reviews to see what others have thought about it. If you have done a review please link it in the comments.

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

2 comments:

  1. Which shop was this from? Poundland or Poundworld? I can't believe a S&G product made it onto those shelves, that's amazing!!
    I definitely need to venture up to the shops to see if my local stores have it. :D

    Juyey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was poundland :-) I was really surprised they had it lol x

      Delete