Nina Ricci Plush Mono Eye shadow Review

A while ago I was having a look around TKMaxx and came across a gorgeous orange eye shadow from the Nina Ricci range. I've never brought any products from her range as the price has always put me of but I found this eye shadow for £2.99! instead of £12.99 saving me £10.



The actually case of the eye shadow is really impressive it's large and has a large mirror inside as well as being really sturdy. It comes with a small brush and you get 2g's of eye shadow. The shade I picked up was 03 Orange Illusion, which looks amazing and goes on well, I was really happy with the result of when the product was on. It was also really easy to take of with a make up remover.



I really would love the purchase some more eye shadows from the range but no way would I pay £12,99, so it look's like a few more trips to TKMaxx for me or some shopping to do on Ebay!



Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

1 comment:

  1. good review and cute blog hun! followed you on blogger and bloglovin :) Xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete