June GlossyBox 2013

I love when my Glossybox arrives I feel like a kid at Christmas, even my mum was excited when this one arrived. This month's box was a summer edition which is ironic considering the weather we currently have!



My first item is Helen E Cosmetics Lip Crayon, which when brought cost's £8. This crayon is great it goes on well and blends really easy, it has a lovely creamy texture. The only downside is that I got sent a really deep brown colour which does not go well with my skin at all! But apart from the colour not being too great I will be buying some more products from Helen E Cosmetics soon.

My second product is a Nail's Inc Varnish (yay!) I got Portobello in the new Neon shade, I have a review coming soon! If brought it shops it will cost £11, which I don't mind parting with as I love Nail's Inc.

My third product was Paul Mitchell Curls, I was giving Full Circle Leave in Treatment and Ultimate wave, which I couldn't wait to try. My hair is extremely thick and when left wet and un styled it goes all wavy at the ends so I was rather excited to try this product and wasn't let down. Both creams go onto my hair well , they also leave my hair clean and shiny looking rather then greasy. I loved how it gave my waves a lovely kick and made them look really full and bouncy. The Full Circle Treatment cost's £14.95 and the Ultimate Wave cost's £11.95, I think I will be re purchasing the Ultimate Wave but not the Full Circle treatment.

My fourth product is the Figs and Rouge Coco Rose Lip Balm, I love this product it has to be my favorite from this months box, it has a really intense and lovely scent. As well as making my lips really amazing I love the texture of this product, its like a sugary texture and smooths into my lips great! The product cost's £5.00 which I would more then happily repurchase.

Lastly I was given a Moisturiser from the company Organic Surge, straight away my mum wanted this product but it was just too nice to give away (its her birthday next month don't panic!) the rose scent is divine and smells so sweet. The cream goes on well and soaks in really nicely, I was extremely impressed with this product and at only £8.99 it's a great buy. After using it for around a week on my face and hands I can see a little difference and can not wait to have a look around there other products.

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

1 comment:

  1. Looks great, I recently changed to birch box gutted now :)
    Great blog!

    F x

    http://thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete