What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding

My sister got married last weekend and I was invited to be a bridesmaid and of course said yes, the wedding day was lovely it was really nice and sunny and everything went smoothly. I thought I would do a post of what I wore and took as I love reading these style of post's and thought you would to!

The Dress
The dress was from Debut at Debenhams and was a lovely burnt orange colour which came just below the knees and showed of quite a bit of cleavage! It had a lovely bow around the waist and had lovely detailing on with little stones and a nice bow. As it was a summer wedding it had no sleeves and was a nice light materiel. I loved the dress it was a really easy to wear dress and was such a lovely colour, it was from Debenhams and was brought a while ago so it's no longer available online and I'm not sure on the price.




The Shoes
I brought the shoes around two months ago at Zara and went for a classic simply black stiletto, there a really nice satin material and went really well with the dress. I wore them for around 4 hours and felt I needed a rest from them but they are however quite comfy for such high shoes. There in the current collection for £19.99.



The Bag
The bag I picked up from Debenhams in the same satin material as the shoes and love it! It has a really nice bow detail on the front and is quite large on the inside so I was able to fit loads in. It is from the current collection and is £10.



Have you attended a wedding recently and done a post on it? Please leave them in the comment's below so I can check them out!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment