Glossybox Stars and Stripes Review

Around two weeks ago I received the July edition of Glossybox which was an American themed box which included 4 full sized products all from America. I was really impressed with this months box and have had a lot of fun testing out the products the last two weeks so here are my reviews!



Bellapierre Mineral Lipstick - Mandaring
This highly pigmented lipstick is a great product for protecting your lips with added Vitamin C and Vitamin E as well as being a super rich and nice orange shade of red. I was really impressed with how well it stayed on my lips and just how highly pigmented it was, it cost's £20 which is far to much for a lipstick although it is worth the price, I would prefer a dupe though if there is any!



Absolute New York Eyeshadow Primer
I don't normally wear eyeshadow but I wanted to test out the primer so I opted to wait for a night out and give it ago. The primer is creamy and it easy to use, I dabbed a small amount onto my eyes and blended over to create an even look which was perfect for applying eyeshadow onto, it made my eyeshadow stay put and didn't make it smudge which I was impressed with, the price is 4.99 in dollars.



Carmex Lipbalm
A product I already own and love, it's only £2.69 so it's very purse friendly. I love the scent of this product and also use it as a night time balm for my lips and it works really well to soothe and calm my lips down, it works really well and I would highly recommend it.



Color Chub Glossy Seal 
This product was one I wasn't to keen on as the scent was really strong and over bearing, the shade however is a nice deep blue which I would preferably wear in the winter.I found I only needed one coat to create a nice strong blue look but the scent was just to off putting it smelt almost like vinegar. It's 8 dollars and is cruelty free which is nice but it's a shame about the scent!



Pur Minerals Mudd Masque
My favorite product from the whole box, a fun detoxifying mudd masque which is available from the UK for £18 (yay!) I loved how it made my skin feel and look it left it feeling soft and nourished while it look radiant and glowing. It had some harsh ingredients like salicylic acid and states you can use it for 5-20 minutes so I went for 10 minutes which gave me a nice result.



So what are your thoughts on the July Glossybox?



post signature

1 comment:

  1. I got the same products in my box except the mudd masque. I was really impressed with the lipstick & primer too!x
    a-littlebeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete