Summer Hit List - Nails

A bit of a mixture for nails as I've been lovely the bright summer shades but also the more muted down pastels, but here goes!



For going out on night's out Ciate's Playdate has been my go to product it's bright and summery and seem's to go well with most of my outfit's which I love. Tanya Burr's Little Duck has been perfect wear this summer it's such a nice girly shade that I think I may of over worn it! Topshop's Bounce has been a lifesaver if I've been away from home which seem's to be a lot this last month as it last's for ages on my nails and is a lovely summery orange which I've been loving. For a more toned down shade I've opted for Essie Lilacism and Topshop's Easy Peasy as they have been easy to pair with outfit's and not to in your face yet still a nice summer shade.

What have you been wearing non stop on your nails?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Lovely shades, pastels are great for summer :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete