Summer Hit List - Lips

This summer I've been loving bright shades and been using a lot of moisturizing products to soothe my lips and I've been especial loving orange lipsticks!



My MAC Morange and Topshop Oh La La have been getting a lot of action recently and I've been doing a lovely day look with Topshop and a impressive evening look with Morange. To create a softer yet still bright look I've been using Tanya Burr's Exotic Island which I love as it isn't as sticky as most lip glosses so doesn't go everywhere and create a mess. To soften and soothe my lips after being out in the sun all day I've been using The Body Shop Blueberry Lip Butter which I love and tend to just sit putting it on all night till my lips are well and truly moisturized, I've also been using The Body Shop's Born Lippy when out and about as it's easier to apply and have been loving the Pink Berry scent as it's a really nice summer scent and a gorgeous shade as well.

What's been your favorite summer lipstick?


post signature

4 comments:

  1. I have been loving Topshop lipsticks recently :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm slowly becoming an addict to Topshop make up! x

      Delete
  2. I have the body shop and tanya burr lip gloss! They are both perfect for summer x I've just started a blog of my own and if you are interested you're very welcome to visit. I'm in desperate need of some followers!! http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Tanya Burr range I can't wait to pick some more up, I'll take a look and give you a follow =] x

      Delete