Superdrug Witch Hazel Mud Mask Review

I picked this mask up while shopping a few weeks ago as I had run out of my current ones and was after a new clay mask. I went with at Superdrug own brand mask which was only £2.59 a great price for this little tube of joy.



I've used it around 5 times now and have had great result's since using it, I went with a witch hazel one as in summer I tend to suffer with breakout's so I wanted something to calm my skin and get rid of pesky spots. The scent is mild and has a slight hint of witch hazel which is nice as it's quite a soothing mask so the scent suits it nicely. It's a thick product but quite runny so it's easy to apply, I found I only needed around 4 pea sized amounts to cover my face nicely.



I left the product on for 10 minutes the first time and then after I went for 15 minutes, I found the product slowly hardened and didn't set until I needed to remove so it didn't feel to tight to quickly which I really liked. My face after felt soft and really nourish which was lovely and after around 3 uses my skin had cleared which I was over the moon about!



What is your favorite clay mask?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Nice review, looks nice :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bought this the other day and I have to say, I love it too! And such a bargain - great review.

    https://whatbeautytaught.silvrback.com

    ReplyDelete