What I Wore On My Face For A Wedding

I attended my sister's wedding last weekend and we had the pleasure of doing our own make up which I always love as I know my face better then a make up artist, I was really excited to get started and was quite happy with the results!

I started with my daily moisturiser my Soap and Glory one a nice safe option as I know it suits my make up nicely and doesn't give me breakout's so I went for that option. Next up I added my MAC Foundation and covered any blemishes with there creamy concealer, I always use MAC for special occasions as it covers my skin nicely giving me an even skin tone and also covers any dark areas or spots. I took away any shine my using MAC Powder which I always use if I know there's going to be loads of photo's as it gives me such a nice look.



For my eyes I used the MAC RiRi quad as I wanted to create a really nice natural look which I know looks good on photos. I used my Rimmel Scandaleyes to create long thick lashes and that's all I use for my eyes as I wanted a nice subtle yet noticeable eye and felt that the mascara really gave that look. For my eyebrow  I wanted a nice natural brow so went for my Soap and Glory Arch De Triumph as it's my daily brow pencil I felt confident using it to create a nice brow look.



For blusher I wanted a really light effect not to shocking but a light shimmer so I opted for MAC's Desert Rose as it's such a nice subtle shade and blends nicely with the rest of my make up, Last but not least I used Jelly Pong Pong's Lip Blush in the shade Cranberry, this create a nice red/orange shade on my lips and create the nice pop of colour with I needed with my more subtle make up look, it also matched my dress really well with I loved.





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment