Summer Hit List - Hair

This summer as featured in some of my post's you will know I've been loving hair donut's and donut accessories in the shape of cute little flowers to place around the bun. I've got most of mine from Primark as they are nice and cheap at around £2 but my favorite has been the nice yellow one from Topshop for around £6 . I've been wearing it non stop and have been pleased with how well it stay elasticated. I think there the perfect summer accessorize that most people can pull off!



I've also been refreshing my hair throughout the day with a summer fragrance dry shampoo from the range Batiste I've opted for Summer Blush but they were quite a few in the range. After a few hours in the sun and a few hours of sweating it out I like the just spritz it over my hair to freshen it up or remove grease either with my full size bottle or a mini, it's been quite a lifesaver!

What have you been loving in your hair this month?


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I really love the Herbal Essences spray/leave-in treatments and they smell so good too!
    I also always have a couple of cans of Batiste on the go - the cherry is my fav but I recently bought the Pixie Lott one which is floral and summery
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tested the Pixie Lott one yet but I've been keeping an eye out for it really want to try it out x

      Delete