The Body Shop Hair Chalk Review

I've been dying to try out something new in my hair as a previous hair dyer my hair was so damaged I've not been able to do much with it for ages, so when I saw a review for hair chalks I was really excited. They cost £5 each and come in pots of 3.8g from The Body Shop.



The pot are quite small and tricky to use but as it's a chalk it went all over my hands which would of been ok but it doesn't wash off as well as when washing my hair. It went on nicely though and was bright and a nice shade, I used a towel on my shoulders as I didn't want chalk to get on my clothes and then I brush any loose chalk out as well as spitzing it with hair spray. Did it work? No.



I was left with chalk everywhere and by the end of the night it was on my clothes, my pillow, my neck and anything I touched. For me it's an awful product and I won't be using the blue shade as I don't want to walk around looking like a smurf, and to top it off at the end of the night it had faded to a dark red.

3 comments:

  1. its a shame they don't work as the colours look nice. my boyfriend bought me a pack of coloured chalk from Australia and they are amazing with the staying power, if anything they stay in a bit to much and have to do more then one wash to remove them lol... u look lovely in the photo though xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow they look amazing - £5 is such an amazing deal! xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that's great! What a bargain, £5 is quite cheap! Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete