Lush Emotional Brilliance - Focus

While at a recent meet up I went to my very first Lush event and was given a cream eye shadow from the Emotional Brilliance range. The make up at Lush is quite expensive and for a pot of cream eye shadow it is £14.50 so when I was given one to review I was quite happy about.



Focus is a lovely silvery blue cream eye shadow which has a nice shimmer effect, it also contains natural oils to help with sensitive eyes. I found the shade was quite highly pigmented for a eye shadow, it also seem to go on well and not really dry up but didn't smudge after applying which is what I was worried about.



It lasted most of the day on my eyes but as I do have small almond eyes so it did fade a little in the crease of my eyes but I was still impressed with how well it stayed on. The meaning behind Focus is Stay On Track which I found to be quite a nice meaning and it almost match my personality as I'm one to go off track a bit!

So if you do pop into a Lush soon I would highly recommend there Eye Shadows, do you have a favorite shade?

2 comments:

  1. It looks so pretty, might have to pop in and get myself one x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour!
    I've also just followed you x x

    Kirabassett.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete