Brighton - What I'm Taking Face and Body

This is going to be a two part post for Face and Body and Clothes and Accessories, as I love to mooch through post's about holiday packing I thought I would do one about my very short trip to Brighton in just a few days. I'm packing light as I will be there for only two days so i'll be taking my small travel case as I do intend to do some shopping so I will be stuffing it to travel back with!

Make Up
I'll be packing my normal make up bag so my Revlon Colourstay foundation, powder and concealer, I'll be taking my foundation and blusher brush as well as my Body Shop Bubblegum Blusher. For my eyes it will be Soap and Glory Arch De Triumph and my Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes. Perfume wise I shall be taking my Malibu samples as they are a perfect summer scent and the perfect travel size.



Face 
To remove all my make up I am taking my travel pot of Bioderma and a few cotton pads, to wash my face I'm taking Balance Me Pure Skin Face Wash and the Balance Me Radiance Face Mask. I'm also taking my Hand Food Hand Cream and I'm also packing my handy travel size toothbrush.



For showering I'm using my Clean Girls Shower Cream from Soap and Glory, For after the shower I'm using the Vaseline body lotion and for any extra dry area's as I always get affected my the sea air I'm taking the Yu-Be cream. To protected my skin from the sun I'm taking my Calypso Dry Oil it's spf 30 and I love how it works so it's always a must for me in the summer.



Hair
I'll be using the new TRESemme Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo to stop my hair getting greasy by the sea, I'm using going to be using the Charles Worthington mini Shampoo and Conditioner. For some added style I'm taking my hair bun accessories as well as my travel brush with a cute mirror.


Part two post is coming soon all about clothes! 

1 comment:

  1. Cute flower hair bun. Hope you'll do a haul post after you come back :)

    ReplyDelete