April/May Haul 2014

As it was payday last week and I hadn't been shopping for myself for a while I decided to treat myself to a rather big shopping trip. I visited a few shops mainly Primark, Boots and a few other's so this will be quite a long post!

Primark
I picked up some sheer loose fitting vest's tops in a pink and black colour for £3 each, these will be perfect for summer and I can't wait to wear them.


I picked up this lovely mint green skirt for £8, it's in a really nice soft material and once it gets warmer it will look great.



This lovely necklace is my favorite purchase for £3, it's quite a simple design but looks really cute.



I've seen this sandals on a few blog posts and love them there only £4 and look really comfy, I also picked up a pair of black pumps for only £4 I have them in purple and love them so I thought I would pick some up for work.



Lush
I picked up my favorite moisturizer King Of Skin for £5.50 I love this product but as it only lasts a few uses it makes it a bit expensive to re purchase every other week. I also picked up a new bath bomb called Sakura for £3.25 it looks really cool so I can't wait to try it out!



Boots
I've been after a new make up set as my current one has run out so I opted for Revlon Colourstay and picked up there foundation for £12.49, the powder for £10.99 and the concealer for £6.99. I also picked up a new make up brush for £9.99 as my current one is a bit dirty and even after cleaning it hasn't really cleaned up that well. I also picked up nail varnish remover for £2.45 this is my favorite one as it help brittle nails which mine 100% are!



Paperchase
I noticed they had a new range of notepads out so went in to take a peak and came out with this adorable one for £6 which I love, I was suppose to look in the sale but this one was just to cute to leave behind.



Waterstone's
I'm going travelling soon to Edinburgh so I picked up this guide book to help me out for £4.99, and I'm also going to Greece soon but was unsure on where I wanted to go so I picked up a Greece guidebook to decide where I wanted to go for £7.99.



HMV
I was after the new Now cd but ended up coming away with some dvds as well ooopss! So for £14.99 I picked up the lasted Now 87. I then picked up Frozen and The 2nd Hobbit dvd in there 2 for £20 offer.



I hope you enjoyed this rather long post and would love to see what you have recently brought so please leave your links below!

3 comments:

  1. Primark is amazing lately - all the sandals are so tempting
    Love all your new stuff!

    Emily
    www.thevelvetwonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got some really pretty stuff, jealous of the bath bomb!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some amazing stuff! Can't wait for more posts featuring them(:
    www.madisonblanding.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete