St Ives Apricot Scrub

I've been using this scrub for the last month now and absolutely love it, I'm not a massive fan of face scrubs but I got this one to try out at the OxMeet and thought I would give it ago. It's an apricot scrub which exfoliates the skin to tone and firm it to make it look renewed. It's available in a 150ml for £3.99 at Superdrug and Boots.



The scent is very fresh with hint of apricot which is the reason I love it so much, the texture is gritty as it has exfoliating beads in but while applying I don't really feel them to much but I do feel them working which is great. It's easy to apply as you just rub a bit onto your fingers and then rub onto your face and any other problem areas, then rinse with warm water.



I noticed my face looked a lot brighter and fresher in the mornings and I also noticed how easy it was to apply my make up. My skin seems to have cleared as well as I had a few acne scars and a few blemishes but the scrub has help a bit with that. The tube has also lasted me ages as it's been a month of me using it pretty much every day but I still have around half a tube left which is great.

They have a massive range of scrubs on offer and I can't wait to try them out, what's your favorite face scrub?


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I used to use this scrub all the time and it's my favourite for larger scrubby bits (scientific term obviously!). I've got a massive thing for tiny scrubby bits now though so I love TBS Microdermabrasion Scrub and Urban Veda's Face Polishes. You only need to use them once or twice a week rather than daily as they give a more vigorous exfoliation.

    Jaq @ www.lazydaysbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete