Bellapierre Cosmetics - Java and Snow Flake

In my recent March Glossybox I got a eye shadow from the company Bellapierre and then when I attended the OxMeet I was given another Glossybox meaning I got two eye shadows to try out. I was given Java and Snow Flake, the brand is quite a new one for me as I've not really heard of them before but I have seen some good reviews from them on other peoples blogs.



Snow Flake
Snow Flake is a really light white with shimmery bits of silver going through, as it's a loose powders I felt I got quite a lot of wear out of it as I only needed a small dab and it covered my eye. It goes on light and has a great build able coverage, I feel it will work well for summer as a nice subtle shade on the eyes.

Java
Java is a brown dark shimmery looking loose powder which at first I was reluctant to try out as it wasn't really my shade. But it works well with a smokey eye and blends nicely to create a dark look on the eye, I did however felt it darken my eyes to much with my eyes being almond and having brown eyes it meant I looked almost like I was squinting.



As well as using them as eye shadows you can mix the powder to make a nail varnish by dipping a clear nail varnish into the powder and painting it on, I have tried this and it worked quite well but did however ruin my pot of clear varnish as I dipped in back in forgetting it had product on and made the varnish a mucky colour. If you have a mixing paste you can mix in to create lipstick, blusher, cream eye shadow and even mascara and eye liner.



The eye shadows are available online and from House Of Fraser at £12.99.




No comments:

Post a Comment