Rose Bubble Bar Lush

This bubble bar is part of the Spring/Summer range at Lush and for only £2.95 it's a great little bubble bar, it's pink and white all swirled up with added glitter and of course an added leaf which I've been seeing a lot on Lush products.


The scent is you guessed it Rose with added lemon and citrus it has a really sweet scent which is also soothing and relaxing, it also has added cocoa butter to comfort the skin which it defiantly did. The bubbles for me where good but not really wow like some of the bubble bars they did however last for the whole bath which was good.



My skin felt great at the end of my bath and was covered in glittery bits which was a nice added extra, the scent lasted on my skin all night which was really relaxing. I love this little bubble bar but sadly it's not available online anymore but if you do find it in store it's worth picking up!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Great review, it looks so pretty :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete