Simple Kind To Eyes Revitalising Eye Roll-On

I've been recently having problems with my eyes mainly tiredness and soreness around my eyes making them look dull and tired, so I was after an eye product to help with soreness and to brighten my eyes as well as being easy to use. Cue Simple's Kind to eyes revistalising eye roll on, a brand I know I can trust and a brand that's affordable.



The packaging is nice and handbag sized as it's a 15ml tube with a simple twist cap, it has it's normal green writing. It's a blend of cucumber extract and multi vitamins to help reduce puffiness and wake up tired eyes, which sounds pretty good to me!

It rolls onto my under eye smoothly and feels quite cold and almost starts to soothe right away, the first time I used it it felt odd and a bit to cold but after a few uses it worked feel well. It made my eyes look brighter and more awake within moments of putting on, as well as lasting all day it went under my make up nicely and didn't effect my make up routine.



The only problem I had was when it went into my eyes as it's a product to be used near the eyes but once it gets in it hurts quite bad, I just washed it out and after 30 minutes of pain it went away. This product is available from Boots and Superdrug as well as low cost stores such as Savers and Body Care from around £2.89+.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment