What's In My Bathroom Cabinet

I use quite a range of product daily and most of them are stored in my bathroom cabinet so today I thought I would show you what I use daily.



Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash
I love how this product leaves my skin feeling and how nice it smells, I've been using this body wash for around 2 months now and I still have around half the bottle left. It cost around £8 for 500ml from Boots.

I also have my exfoliating gloves and my flannel, I use my flannel daily with my Body Wash and my gloves weekly with the Body scrub usually in the bath.



Sensodyne Rapid Relief
I picked this toothpaste up after I started getting really sensitive teeth and liked the name of the toothpaste so went for it, it cost around £4 for a tube but I was able to pick it up on special offer. I wouldn't say I have noticed a difference with how my teeth feel so probably won't be repurchasing. 

I also have a foot scrubs as I hate seeing dead skin on people feets so I always make sure mine are well scrubbed, and there also my toothbrush and razor.



Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo and Conditioner
I've only been using this product for around a month and love the results I get, the brand is quite expensive around £4 per bottle but my hair feels great and it has a lovely smell to it to.

Vaseline Spray and Go
Its a great product if you are in a rush in the morning you can literally spray and go, I love the range you get and Vaseline has always been a brand I trust so I couldn't wait to try these products out. I have used my bottle for around 2 months and it doesn't seem to be running out yet,

Simply Pure Face Mask
I love this mask, I picked it up for 30p in the clearance sale at Superdrug and wish I had picked up around 30 tubes! It has no added nasties and goes on for 3 minutes so is quick and easy to use. But to top if off it has great results my skin feels like it has had the best pick me up any skin could wish for!

Nip + Fab Mango Smoothie
I use this after every bath I have, after getting a small pot in a Glossybox I just had to go out a buy a large tub. As I normally hate Mango smelling products this one was a lovely surprise and it goes on so thick and soothes my skin nicely after a hot bath.

Soap and Glory Hand Food
After I apply my make up in the morning I always like to apply some hand cream especially in the winter nights and mornings as my hands always feel so dry and sore. I like this one from Soap and Glory due to its smell and my hands always feel pampered after using it.

Minis!
At the moment I have a really good skincare routine using my Tea Tree and Witch Hazel products from Boots, but I also have loads of minis that are just left in a unused Glossybox. So this month I have been using up all my minis including Urban Veda Facial Polish, Harmony Serum, Clinique UV damage Corrector and Elemis Melting Cleansing Gel.



I hope you liked this little post and as I am a very nosey person please link me to your bathroom cabinet posts!

1 comment:

  1. Never tried the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash heard good things! check out my Giveaway!
    mybeautysleuth x

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete