MUA The Artiste Collection

I picked up this multi use palette as I loved the marbled eyeshadows which you get 6 of but included in the palette is 2 blushers, a highlighter and a bronzer. It cost around £4-£6 as I picked it up a few months ago it isn't a new release anymore but it was when I purchased it, I love to use MUA products as there are always so good as so cheap as well as having a great range which most recently got moved to its own stand and not a spinning stand which got placed wherever Superdrug had space!



The Marbled effect eyeshadows are great looking and come out lovely you get Pistachio, Mocca, Ice, Grape, Chocolate and Cookie.

The two blushers are lovely shades of pink called Pink Sparkle and Primrose.

Lastly the highlighter is called Shimmer Kiss and the bronzer is called a simply Bronzed.



I think this collection is perfect for people who have just started to be more adventurous with makeup or someone who travels a lot can have all the necessary makeup tools right here in this palette. If it's still available in MUA I would definitely pick it up!

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried MUA before but I've heard so many great things about their products I may have to invest!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MUA products. Lovely post xx

    kittensintophats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete