Rimmel Apocalips Nova Review

I've heard about the Apocalips for a while now and never got round to buying one but in the Superdrug 3 for 2 offer on all cosmetics I bit up shade Nova, which is a girly pink shade. The first thing I noticed about the product is it has a funny smell to it kind of like Kiwi and Strawberry, it's not advertised to have a scent but it's a nice little bonus as the scent is quite nice.



The shade is very girly as it's a nice pale pink which is rather summery and cute, the texture is light and doesn't feel to sticky. I had around 3 hours wear before I felt the need to re apply, but saying that I only needed one coat on my bottom lip as its quite a nice large brush which holds the product well.



The Apocalips are available at Superdrug and Boots for £5.99 and come in around 10 shades, I was really impressed with mine and can see what the hype is about!


No comments:

Post a Comment