MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick - Zen Rose Review

I went shopping recently and stopped of at my local MAC counter in the search for a lip product that wasn't to drying for winter as I don't want my lips to crack. So I asked at the the counter and was told about the Sheen Supreme Lipsticks which are lightweight and non sticky but also hydrate your lips. So I had a look at the collection they had and settled on Zen Rose a lovely dark fuchsia pink, which I later found out is not part of the 21 piece collection but it's not classed as a limited edition lipstick.



It lasts for around 4-5 hours before the need to re apply, I also found it didn't dry my lips out as the sales assistant said it wouldn't. The colour is great on my lips it comes out as the colour I swatched which I don't seem to find happens with other lipsticks. I also love the packaging for the Sheen's as it comes in a metal packet and not the plastic ones I also love the fact its quite slimline.



Overall I really love this product and will be having a look at the other shades to top up my MAC collection pretty soon!


4 comments:

  1. Looks like a gorgeous colour!
    xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this color looks right up my alley - I love a nice flower-bloom pink, if you get my meaning. The name is divine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I have nominated you for the sunshine award check out the post! www.mybeautysleuth.com

    mybeautysleuth x

    ReplyDelete