Max Factor Facefinity 3 in 1 Foundation Review

I picked up this foundation after running out of my Body Shop one, I would of re purchased but I didn't feel like the coverage of the Body Shop Foundation so I went on the hunt for a new foundation and picked up Max Factor's BB cream in Light Ivory. I have very fair skin in winter and autumn so I need to be really careful about foundations and which ones I pick up.



The design on the bottle is nice although it is glass so for traveling I will have to be careful but it has a pump top and a plastic lid. For £12.99 you get 30ml and it also has spf 20, as it's a BB cream you get Primer, Concealer and Foundation in one which for me is great as in the morning I only have around 15 minutes to do my hair and makeup so having a BB cream is perfect for me.


The texture of the foundation is quite light which came as a massive surprise but it goes on well as has a great buildable coverage, I tested it out and got to three coats before it become to thick and a bit orange so I usually have two coats on and I feel like my make up is perfect for me. It last's all day which is great if I'm doing a 7 hour shift at work, going out it shoots well for photo's but I'm not sure if it will replace my MAC make up for going out!

Over all I think this foundation is great and is perfect for my life style.

No comments:

Post a Comment