Sleek's Life's A Peach Review

I was after a new blusher as I only really only rose ones and wanted to branch out a bit more and go for a orange toned one. So I opted for Life's A Peach by Sleek which is available at Superdrug for £4.49, there are around 6-10 shades in the range but they go from bright to dark tones and are at a great price as you get a lovely slimline case with a great mirror in, perfect for your hand bag!



The colour is a shocking orange which can be off putting but the shade actually comes out lovely and light, it is just a matte colour with no added sparkles or shine. It seems to last a good deal of the day for me around 4-8 hours depending what I'm doing and on the weather.



The shade is a rather summery shade but I do find it perfect for nights out and it can work well as a daily blush, I also love the overall finish the product it gives me a sharp look to my rather round face. What's your favorite Blusher you are loving at the moment?


No comments:

Post a Comment