November Magazine Freebies

This month I was extremely impressed with the magazine freebies and managed to get my hands on 3 of the great products on offer. I picked up Elle, Glamour and Cosmopolitan priced between £2-£4, I thought I would do a review on the products I received!



Kate Spade Nails Inc in shade Noir - Glamour £2
The shade is a lovely black and comes in a lovely 10ml pot with a silver lid. I was impressed with the way the polish went on and stayed on my nails for up to three days before getting to chipped I had to remove it. Overall I love Nails Inc products and love the new Kate Spade range.



Benefit Coralista - Elle £4
I was really shocked to see a Benefit freebie and couldn't wait to try out Coralista, the lipgloss comes in a 6.5ml tube with a great Coralista logo. The shade is very natural for a coral and comes out nice and glossy with a lovely finish on my lips.

Orly Nail Lacquer in shade Hair Band - Cosmopolitan £3.60
I have heard of Orly before but never tried out there products, I was impressed with how glitterly this shade was and how it stays glittery on my nails instead of clumping up like other ones I've used. It stayed on my nails for a good 3-5 days before I needed to remove it. I can't wait to try out some more from the Orly nail range!


1 comment:

  1. I need to get my hands on an Elle magazine before the lipglosses all disappear! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete