Aussie Miracle Moist Review

I was after a new shampoo and conditioner range so I went into my local boots and picked up Aussie in the mini's set. As I always hear good reviews I thought I would give it a go and see what they were like, my mini's lasted around 2-3 weeks which gave me a good chance to see if I actually liked the product which it turned out I did so I purchased the full sized bottles at my local Superdrug as they were half price!



I love the smell of this product is has a bubblegum smell which I think is quite nice, they also have really good bottle designs as it nice and slim it fits into my cabinet with no problems. After I have washed and conditioned my hair it always really extremely soft and brushes through a lot easier then with other product's I've used in the past.

Aussie has some great products and has a huge range compared to other brands, I can't wait to try out there 3 minute miracle or there leave in conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment