Soap and Glory Powder Trip Review

I recently had a little mooch in the Boots Christmas Sale and came away with a Soap and Glory Powder Palette which included Solar Powder, Glow All Out and Love at First Blush as well as a handy brush, The Palette should of cost £20 but it was half price at just £10!



The palette design is handy yet cute, it has a rather kitsch vibe with its black and white checkered slimline case. It also has one of my favorite opening which is magnetic but something I don't see on most magnetic openings is a handy tab to pull which I absolutely love. It also has a rather large mirror on the inside which is a fantastic extra.

Solar Powder is a bronzer which is one of the item's I tend to avoid in my make up routine as I just can't seem to get it right. This one has two shades a darker and lighter shade for contouring and building up a nice bronzed shade, the first thing I noticed when using this bronzer is it wasn't to dark and it has a great buildable coverage, it also blended really well, even though it has a shimmer it has quite a matte look on my skin tone.



Glow All Out is a highlighter or a dusting powder, I've never really used a highlighter so I was rather excited to try this one out. I found I only needed a small amount on the brush for my whole face, it went on quite light and left a nice shimmer on my face. It wasn't to shimmery but you can build it up without looking too dark or too made up which I really liked.



Love at First Blush is a fantastic blusher, it has now become my favorite and I will be hopefully buying the individual one for my everyday makeup routine pretty soon. The first thing I love is the design of all the small pieces of colour all separate meaning you can use them individually or use them all together. It's quite pigmented but goes on quite light and soft it gave me quite a flushed look which I quite liked.



Do you own any Soap and Glory make up pieces? What your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment