Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Puckers Review

I usually only ever buy or look at Soap and Glory's bath and shower range but I was given a Mother Pucker set at Christmas and was eager to try them out. I was extremely impressed with the three I got as well as loving the adorable tin they came in.



Fuchsia-Ristic
This one looks quite bright and almost has a glow in the dark look about it but once applied I was rather happy. It comes out as a light pink with a lovely gloss finish, it does have a sticky feel but it's not to bad. Over all I think this one is perfect for summer or day trips out.

Nudist
As you can tell by the name this one is quite nude and almost sheer but it does have a nice caramel hint to it, I'm not to keen on nude lipsticks or gloss sticks but this once wasn't to bad and I found I could wear it for days or nights out quite easily.

Plum Jam
I adore the name for this gloss stick, it's a really nice deep autumnal shade with a lovely gloss finish. I found this once seemed to last longer then the other two and wasn't as sticky so it worked quite well as an evening out lip shade.



I would highly recommend this product as it's great value for money at £8, whereas one Mother Pucker on it's own comes in at £8 so while they're still available I would snap up the set!


No comments:

Post a Comment