Chocolate Brownies

My family was sent a rather lovely and creative gift for Christmas a massive jar of Chocolate brownie mix and some instructions. I love to bake and was super excited to receive such a fantastic gift, I've made brownies in the past and have had some hits and misses with the mixture and how they have turned out so I was eager to give this one a whirl to see how they came out.



I thought the jar was a great idea it had all the ingredients in layers with a label telling you what to add, how long to bake for and what temperature to bake them on. I also find with brownies leaving them in longer then needed does them a bit of justice, the instructions said to leave them in for 25-35 minutes so I checked at 30 minutes and left them in for 45 minutes.



They came out great and were absolutely delicious, they had risen just a little bit but they had also harden enough to pick up but were still a bit gooey in the middle. I think this was a brilliant idea and can't wait until next Christmas as I might give it a go myself!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely gift! I'm absolutely in love with those jars and have them as decoration all over my flat! I used to love baking too so this would definitely be a two-fold gift for me! I really want a brownie now!

    Thank you for linking your blog to me over Twitter also! If you're feeling lovely, please check my blog out at averageadventures.org xx

    ReplyDelete