The Liebster Award

Today I was tagged by Lisa to say I had been nominated for The Liebster Award , I've done a tag before like this The Versatile Award and really enjoy them!



What is the Liebster Award?


  • Basically this award is for the Newbie bloggers given by other bloggers.
  • You basically nominate a certain amount of people by tagging them in your post about the award. These people are who you have enjoyed visiting on their blogs. You then tell them a little about yourself by answering a few questions then they nominate their favourites (it is basically like a chain letter) and so on.
  •  The word “liebster” is originated from Germany and has several definitions:- dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome, sweetheart .
So how does it work?

  1. Link the Blogger who nominated you in your post
  2. Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you
  3. Nominate 11 bloggers (with 200 or less followers)
  4. Create your own set of 11 questions to ask your nominees
  5. Let them know you nominated them!
My 11 Questions

  1. What three words describe you best and why? I would say funny, cute and shy, As I'm quite the joker of the group and I'm very small and always get told I'm cute as well as being very shy.
  2. Who inspired you to start blogging? That would be Zoe and Louise from Zoella and Sprinkle of Glitter
  3. What what your most funniest moment? It was probably when attending the AW13 show in Birmingham I sat in the paid seats and not the one's I was suppose to seat in!
  4. If you could choose one superhero, who would you be and why? I would be Iron (wom)man so I could still lead a normalish life. 
  5. What do your friends and family say about you blogging? I've not really told many people as I feel it something I want to do by myself and keep private as most my friends are mums and wouldn't get it and my family would try to take over!
  6. What made you smile today? Weighing myself and being 3 pounds down!
  7. If you could give bloggers advice, what would it be? To not get hooked on certain trends and waste your money where there are better products that will save you time and money
  8. What is the most embarrassing song you love to listen to?  I don't really listen to any embarrassing songs but I am hooked on What does the fox say
  9. What quote do you love to abide by? 'A hangover is something that occupies the head you neglected to use last night'
  10. Where do you want to be in 10 years time? I would love to have a family and be married in my own home, I also want to run my own shop or a B&B
  11. If you could choose a culture, which would it be and why? I would love to live in Spain and follow there culture they always seem so loving and care free
My nominees are:

My 11 Questions
  1. If you could only wear one piece of make up, what would it be?
  2. Lip gloss or Lip balm?
  3. What's your favorite book?
  4. Where do you see you and your blog  in 5 years time?
  5. Do you love tea or coffee? 
  6. Your biggest achievement in blogging?
  7. Are you looking forward to SS14?
  8. If you could only eat one thing for a year, what would it be?
  9. Do you prefer to use a cleanser or face wipes to remove your makeup? 
  10. What is your favorite jewelry piece you own?
  11. Do you have any goals for 2014?
Thank you for Lisa for tagging me in The Liebster Award!


No comments:

Post a Comment