Oxford Shopping Haul

It has been one long month of January so when pay day came calling I was extremely happy to go spend some well earned money. I went to my favorite shopping area which is Oxford and picked up some bit's from Primark, Lush and Evolution, it's only a little haul but here go's!

Lush
They have started there valentines day range already in Lush so the first item's I checked out were a few massage bars, a lip tint and a shower gel but I settled on a bath bomb instead Love Locket which cost £6.95 which is expensive for a bath bomb but this one is huge!
I then had a look at there bubble bars and came away with one I have never tried before as the scent always put me off Amandopondo which is a great price of £2.75, the scent is quite a musky scent and I much prefer fruity girly scents but I decided to give this little bubble bar a go!





Evolution
This shop is great for gifts and everyday home items as it's cheap and cheerful I always pop in, this one is Oxford has only been open for a few months but I already love it! I picked up some amazing glittery red candles in there valentines range for only 50p each, I then spotted an oversized rose ring and it just happened to fit my finger so I brought one for £1.75 in a nice neutral colour, lastly I spotted at the till som button earrings which I have wanted for ages so I picked some up in a burgundy colour for £1.50.


Primark
I always leave this shop to last as I know I will find loads I want and this time round I only managed to spend £26.90, it must of been the weather! First up I picked up some jeggings as they were a sale item of £5.90 mine are currently a little overworn so I picked some up in the same dark burgundy colour as my current ones, I also found a great spring/summer skater denim skirt for just £8 the style goes really well with my body shape so I was happy to find this, I also found a really pretty cream kiss top with loads of kisses on for £6 I thought this would go great with the skirt.



I also came away with the adorable Bambi vest and knicker set for £5 it has a lovely design and I was really happy about finding it, Lastly I came away with some £2 socks cheap and cheerful they last me around 2-3 months before I need to buy some more but they always feel so soft and nice!



And that's all for my shopping haul, hope you enjoyed it!

3 comments:

  1. All the Lush stuff is so so pretty!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lush bath bomb is huge! Hopefully you can get more than one bath out of it :)

    Libby
    www.lifeoflibby.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the same skirt but i find it makes me look a lot bigger than i am :( x

    ReplyDelete