Body Butter - Pink Macaroon

While in Paris I visited there H&M and was overwhelmed with how large it was, the Champs Elysees one compared to my local one is huge! So there was a lot of product and clothes I have never seen before included a body butter called Pink Macaroon.



It comes in a small round tub with a light pink bottom and a reflective pink top (which makes it hard to photograph!) at first I was going to pink up a tube of the body cream but decided to pink up the body butter due to the cute and different packaging.



The scent is nice and sweet with a fews citrus and fruity smells, I've never smelt a macaroon so I can't really say if it's a match or not but it is a lovely scent. The body butter is quite thin and soft which surprised me as I was expecting a thick heavy cream but it was a nice surprise. It soaks in quite quickly and doesn't have a sticky after feeling which I loved.

It cost 3.95 Euros and I'm yet to see it in the british store and I can't find it online,

2 comments:

  1. I love going to H&M abroad, there is always cute little finds and macaroon's smell differently depending on the flavour xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packaging looks stylish and the product sounds nice! Now following you hun, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete